Use of Website
- The use of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice. Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose.
- You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- Payment must post to our Merchant account before products ships. A contract to supply the item(s) will only be established once full payment has been received.
- Unlimited Potentials cannot guarantee the availability of a product. Should product be purchased that is not currently available, Buyer will be notified of delayed shipping time and/or given the option to cancel order.
- In the event of any cancellation or modification through no fault of Unlimited Potentials, Buyer shall compensate Unlimited Potentials for all costs and damages resulting therefrom, including, but not limited to, out-of-pocket expenses.
- No products may be returned to Unlimited Potentials without its prior, written authorization and Products may be returned only on the terms or conditions specified in such authorization.
- All products are shipped with insurance through USPS, UPS, or FedEx Ground services. In the event of a shipping error, loss of package, or damaged package, Unlimited Potentials will work with the Buyer through the guidelines of said Shippers to refund cost of Product with Shipping or ship new product. Buyers must notify Unlimited Potentials within (3) days of receiving product of any damage or issues causing a return of product.
Gift Certificate Purchase
- Gift certificates are non-transferrable without written consent from Unlimited Potentials and the original Buyer of gift certificate.
- Gift certificates cannot be redeemed for cash, cannot be replaced if they are lost or stolen, cannot be used or redeemed towards previous purchases, cannot be used or redeemed to purchase other gift certificates, cannot be resold, and are not refundable.
- Any purchase less than the value of a gift certificate causes the unused balance to be placed in the account of the gift certificate recipient for use in a future transaction.
- Gift Certificates are good for 1 year from date of purchase.
- Gift Certificates are not valid until payment has been received and posted to Unlimited Potentials.
- Unlimited Potentials reserves the right to immediately invalidate gift certificates, without notice, should it receive a credit card chargeback, returned check or other form of repudiated payment made towards the gift certificate plus a $25 returned check fee.
- Unlimited Potentials is not responsible for lost or stolen gift certificates. Reasonable and prudent steps are taken to verify the legitimacy of a redeemer and upon full redemption or at the expiration date, we deactivate the gift certificate.
- Unlimited Potentials is not responsible for email gift certificates that do not reach their intended recipient.
- Unlimited Potentials has the right to change the terms & conditions in its sole discretion.
External links may be provided for your convenience, but they are beyond the control of the website owner and no representation is made as to their content. Use or reliance on any external links and the content thereon provided is at your own risk.
The website owner makes no warranties, representations, statements or guarantees (whether express, implied in law or residual) regarding the website.
Disclaimer of liability
The website owner shall not be responsible for and disclaims all liability for any loss, liability, damage (whether direct, indirect or consequential), personal injury or expense of any nature whatsoever which may be suffered by you or any third party (including your company), as a result of or which may be attributable, directly or indirectly, to your access and use of the website, any information contained on the website, your or your company’s personal information or material and information transmitted over our system. In particular, neither the website owner nor any third party or data or content provider shall be liable in any way to you or to any other person, firm or corporation whatsoever for any loss, liability, damage (whether direct or consequential), personal injury or expense of any nature whatsoever arising from any delays, inaccuracies, errors in, or omission of any share price information or the transmission thereof, or for any actions taken in reliance thereon or occasioned thereby or by reason of non-performance or interruption, or termination thereof.
Conflict of Terms
If there is a conflict or contradiction between the provisions of these website terms and conditions and any other relevant terms and conditions, policies or notices, the other relevant terms and conditions, policies or notices which relate specifically to a particular section or module of the website shall prevail in respect of your use of the relevant section or module of the website.
Any provision of any relevant terms and conditions, policies and notices, which is or becomes unenforceable in any jurisdiction, whether due to being void, invalidity, illegality, unlawfulness or for any reason whatever, shall, in such jurisdiction only and only to the extent that it is so unenforceable, be treated as void and the remaining provisions of any relevant terms and conditions, policies and notices shall remain in full force and effect.
Use of this website shall in all respects be governed by the laws of the state of Massachusetts, U.S., regardless of the laws that might be applicable under principles of conflicts of law. The parties agree that the Massachusetts courts shall have exclusive jurisdiction over all controversies arising under this agreement and agree that venue is proper in those courts.
Personal information collected as a result of a transaction, question submission or opt-in to receive further information is retained for our informational and communications purposes only. We do use third-party vendors – like MailChimp for email distribution – that also has a high integrity policy for protecting your personal information. We have no intention of sharing or selling this information to other service providers other than suppliers like Mailchimp, who provide a service to help us organize our current communication program.